XSOLCORP is hiring Sr. INGENIUM Programmer Analysts
Join our dynamic team of expert life insurance and INGENIUM contract consultants
Who are we ?
Incorporated in 2013, XSOLCORP is a team of seasoned and highly experienced IT and life insurance consulting professionals who are the leading experts in the CAPSIL/INGENIUM domain. We are the individuals who originally developed and deployed CAPSIL and later INGENIUM and who have historically delivered SOLCORP’s suite of products and services to market, both locally and internationally.
What do we do ?
Today, we provide expert level high value support services to our clients, having more expertise in CAPSIL, INGENIUM, Pathfinder, ProductXpress and Fusion Methodology than any other company in the business. We enjoy long lasting client relationships and continue to support a solid, loyal and growing client base. From project-level staffing to project management, we offer decades of combined professionalism, INGENIUM know-how and insurance expertise in helping our clients to modernize, extend and leverage their investments in technology.
What are we looking for ?
As we continue to grow and expand our client base, we are hiring talented, knowledgeable and resourceful contract consulting professionals with depth and breath of life insurance and INGENIUM “know how”. If you are as passionate as we are about what we do and are open to exploring extendable flexible contract opportunities, either now or in the future, we want to hear from you !! We welcome you to contact us at recruiting@XSOLCORP.com to discuss and explore current and future opportunities.
What can we offer ?
The opportunity to further grow and develop your existing information technology skills, knowledge and capabilities through project assignments and coaching and mentoring, while working alongside industry subject matter experts. We offer flexibility in work assignments and contract duration and the ability to work from home.(WFH).
About the job
In this role, you are an XSOLCORP Consultant assigned to an XSOLCORP client. You will be part of a team that is critically responsible for ensuring that XSOLCORP delivers timely, expert level technology solutions to our customers. In this capacity, working in collaboration with our trusted partners, you will lead and /or participate in the build, testing and delivery of complex technical solutions that are aligned with the overall strategic and operational goals of the clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Successfully performed the role of an INGENIUM Programmer Analyst / Developer on several CAPSIL / INGENIUM implementation, enhancement or conversion projects
- Played a key role in the delivery of complex technical solutions through the programming and development of prioritized use cases.
- Is a self-starter, with strong interpersonal and highly effective communications skills
- Can demonstrate depth in their understanding of life insurance products and life insurance company operations.
- Is able to work cross functionally with multiple internal business and technology departments in an agile structured project environment
- Has consistently met or exceeded desired business outcomes through the modification of INGENIUM and integrated software applications
- Thrives as an independent professional consultant working in a supportive, productive, equitable, diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Collaborate with business analysts in the design and documentation of complex and detailed technical specifications
- Work seamlessly alongside technical team members in the programming / development and unit testing of technical specifications
- Deliver efficiently programmed and tested technical solutions supporting new and modified insurance business solutions and processes
- Support other project teams in UAT testing phase and defect resolution
- Work towards continuous improvement within the development process, exploring new ways to increase efficiencies and enhance the client’s experience
- Act as coach and mentor to client resources in the transfer of knowledge and to ensure post project readiness
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Programmer Analyst / Developer working in an INGENIUM project implementation, upgrade or enhancement capacity (CAPSCO/SOLCORP/EDS/HP or Insurance Companies)
- Development experience in INGENIUM 6.x – 7.x considered an asset.
- Solid working knowledge of life insurance products (whole life, term, disability, universal life, wealth and health products)
- Able to demonstrate hands-on knowledge of INGENIUM product and business process functionality
- Proven abilities in accurately developing sound and efficient technical specifications and programming solutions, from complex and detailed business requirements
- Intimately familiar with all stages of the INGENIUM project and life insurance product SDLC
- Experience working within an Agile environment and familiarity with Jira and Confluence, an asset
- Ability to learn quickly and comfortable working with multiple and changing priorities in a challenging fast paced work environment
- Proficient at planning, prioritizing and executing work, identifying issues and providing timely solutions
- INGENIUM, Pathfinder, ProductXpress
- COBOL, JCL, REXX
- Agile, Kanban
- JIRA, Confluence
Flexible Work Arrangements:
This position is primarily work from home but may require occasional travel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
At XSOLCORP we value respect and embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a strong and reliable workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.