XSOLCORP is hiring Sr. Business Analysts.
Join our dynamic team of expert life insurance and INGENIUM contract consultants
Who are we ?
Incorporated in 2013, XSOLCORP is a team of seasoned and highly experienced IT and life insurance consulting professionals who are the leading experts in the CAPSIL/INGENIUM domain. We are the individuals who originally developed and deployed CAPSIL and later INGENIUM and who have historically delivered SOLCORP’s suite of products and services to market, both locally and internationally.
What do we do ?
Today, we provide expert level high value support services to our clients, having more expertise in CAPSIL, INGENIUM, Pathfinder, ProductXpress and Fusion Methodology than any other company in the business. We enjoy long lasting client relationships and continue to support a solid, loyal and growing client base. From project-level staffing to project management, we offer decades of combined professionalism, INGENIUM know-how and insurance expertise in helping our clients to modernize, extend and leverage their investments in technology.
What are we looking for ?
As we continue to grow and expand our current client base, we are hiring talented, knowledgeable and resourceful contract consulting professionals with depth and breath of life insurance and INGENIUM “know how”. If you are as passionate as we are about what we do, looking for the opportunity to grow as an individual and are open to exploring extendable flexible contract opportunities, either now or in the future, we want to hear from you !!
What can we offer ?
The opportunity to further grow and develop your existing skills, knowledge and capabilities through project assignments, coaching and mentoring, while working alongside industry subject matter experts. We offer flexibility in work assignments and duration and the ability to work from home.(WFH).
About the job
In this role, you are an XSOLCORP Consultant assigned to an XSOLCORP client. You will be part of a team that is critically responsible for ensuring that XSOLCORP delivers timely, expert level business solutions to our customers. In this capacity, working in collaboration with our trusted partners, you will lead and /or participate in the gathering, translation and communication of business needs and ensure designed business solutions are aligned to the overall strategic and operational goals of the clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Successfully performed the role of Sr. Business Analyst / Consultant on several CAPSIL /INGENIUM implementation, enhancement or conversion projects
- Played a key role in the development of complex business solutions through analyzing past, current, and future business needs and trends
- Is a self-starter, with strong interpersonal, consulting and communications skills
- Can demonstrate in depth understanding of life insurance products and life insurance company operations
- Has successfully worked cross functionally with multiple internal business units on an INGENIUM project
- Has consistently met or exceeded desired business outcomes customizing INGENIUM and integrated software applications
- Thrives as an independent professional working in a productive, supportive, diverse and inclusive environment.
- Lead or participate in design, development and enhancement of new and existing insurance and financial products
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders to interpret, capture, document, new or modified business solutions and processes
- Document use cases and user stories and perform functional integration testing (FIT)
- Work seamlessly alongside technical teams to support the delivery of identified system enhancements and process changes
- Work towards continuous improvement exploring new ways to increase efficiencies and enhance the client’s experience
- Act as coach and mentor to client resources in the transfer of knowledge and post project readiness
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Business Analyst working in an INGENIUM project implementation, upgrade or enhancements capacity
- Expert level hands-on knowledge of INGENIUM product and business process functionality
- Expert level knowledge of life insurance products (whole Life, term, disability, universal life, wealth and health products)
- Highly familiar with all stages of the INGENIUM project and life insurance product SDLC
- Demonstrated strength in analytical skills and proven abilities to accurately deliver complex and detail oriented business requirement on time and within budget
- Demonstrated capability for building strong relationships across the enterprise, with clients and stakeholders
- Self-motivated, able to work independently while also able to work effectively with all project team members including sprint teams, stakeholders, scrum masters, partners and customers
- Proven ability to learn quickly and handle multiple priorities in a challenging fast paced work environment
Flexible Work Arrangements:
This position is primarily work from home but may require occasional travel when safe to do so.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
At XSOLCORP we value respect and embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a strong and reliable workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.